Call for Abstract
14th International Congress on Advances in Natural Medicines, Nutraceuticals & Neurocognition, will be organized around the theme “Highlighting the latest advancements in Nutraceuticals and Natural Medicines ”
Nutraceuticals 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nutraceuticals 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Dietary Supplements – A product envisioned for absorption that contains a "dietary ingredient" intended to enhance additional nutritional value to the diet. It is proved that dietary supplements intake has predominantly increased beneficial effects on human health. Such topic is chosen as a main track to discuss in this conference that comprises of vitamins, mineral & protein supplements and herbal supplements, Omega 3- fatty acids, Soy Phytoestrogens- Isoflavones and other antioxidants as its sub tracks which are efficient in their own ways.
- Track 1-1Iron Supplements
- Track 1-2High protein supplements
- Track 1-3Protein supplements
- Track 1-4Herbal supplements
- Track 1-5Vitamin and Mineral supplements
- Track 1-6Omega 3- fatty acids- DHA/EPA
- Track 1-7Soy Phytoestrogens- Isoflavones
- Track 1-8Antioxidants
- Track 1-9Coumenstan
A revised food that claims to improve health by providing benefit beyond that of the traditional nutrients it contains. Functional foods include such items as cereals, breads, beverages that are fortified with vitamins, some herbs, and Nutraceuticals. These can be useful in inhibition, supervision, treatment of chronic diseases. The main track Functional Foods holds sub tracks namely Dietary Fibres (Beta Glucans), Flavonoids and Flavones, Herbs like Carotenoids, Anthocyanadines and Isothiocyanates, Plant Stanols/Sterols, Catechins and Nutraceuticals
- Track 2-1Carotenoids- Alpha & Beta Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene
- Track 2-2Phytoestrogens
- Track 2-3Soy Isoflavones
- Track 2-4Lecithin
- Track 2-5Catechins
- Track 2-6Plant Stanols/Sterols
- Track 2-7Anthocyanadines and Isothiocyanates
- Track 2-8Flavonoids and Flavones
- Track 2-9Dietary Fiber- Beta Glucans
- Track 2-10Dairy & Dairy Alternative drinks
Multivitamin supplements are vitamins with specific health claims beyond their usual physiologic function. Vitamins are micronutrients which are required in very small amounts for specific physiologic processes. Vitamins-D, Vitamin-B, Vitamin-A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E supplements are not just used to treat deficiency diseases but also for medicinal purposes
- Track 3-1Vitamin D Supplements
- Track 3-2Vitamin B Supplements
- Track 3-3Vitamin A Supplements
- Track 3-4Vitamin C Supplements
- Track 3-5Vitamin E Supplements
Bioactives are specific compounds present in food, which help in stimulating health benefits. They are derived from marines sources like Seaweed, Algae, Fishes, Shellfishes. Botanical and other natural ingredients like Fruits, Root crops, Cereals, Nuts and Seeds, Pulses, Edible Oils, etc; Foods that contain such bioactives are at times called Nutraceuticals. These biocatives show significant impact on human health. This track precisely consist sub tracks like Tissue regeneration and disease prevention, Regulation of stem cell function, Skin penetration and oral absorption, Anti Inflammatory Diet.
- Track 4-1Tissue regeneration and disease prevention
- Track 4-2Regulation of stem cell function
- Track 4-3Prevention of chronic inflammation
- Track 4-4Skin penetration and oral absorption
Prebiotics are indigestible carbohydrates that act as sustenance for probiotics. When prebiotics and probiotics are combined, they form a synbiotic. Proved results of prebiotics and probiotics beneficial health effects on human body made this conference to elite this topic as one of the main track of this session and which deals with few more essential topics like Prebiotics and Probiotics role in human gastrointestinal, skin and oral health, Lactobacillus sps And Probiotic Nutrition, Fructoiligosaccharides, Risks and side-effects of prebiotics and probiotics over human body as its sub tracks
- Track 5-1Lactobacillus sps
- Track 5-2Probiotic Nutrition
- Track 5-3Probiotics in gastrointestinal health
- Track 5-4Probiotics in skin and oral health
- Track 5-5Fructoiligosaccharides
- Track 5-6Risks and Side-effects
Nutraceuticals role in cancer therapy holds the promise that they are prominent active doctrines against cancer cells. The impact of different types of nutraceuticals derived from herbals like Phenolic Acids and Phytochemicals Resveratrol, Quercetin and Catechins, Lycopene, Genistein and Curcumin, Dietary Fiber and Phytoestrogens, Vitamin C and E, Cruciferous Vegetables, over cancer and Combinatorial therapy are major keypoints
- Track 6-1Phenolic Acids and Phytochemicals
- Track 6-2Dietary Fiber and Phytoestrogens
- Track 6-3Vitamin C and E as Nutraceuticals
- Track 6-4Resveratrol, Quercetin and Catechins
- Track 6-5Lyocopene, Genistein and Curcumin
- Track 6-6Cruciferous Vegetables and Cancer Prevention
- Track 6-7Combinatorial therapy
Recent research innovations in Nutraceuticals allied with heart disease inhibition are the key motives to choose this topic as one of the main tracks and can be seen as one of the highlights of this conference. Marine derived components like Fish Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Herbals like Sterols, Stanols, Phenols & Flavones, Phytochemicals and Polyphenols and other dietary components like Fruit and Vegetables, Soy Proteins and Whole grains, Nuts and Legumes, cardiovascular diseases and Dietary Patterns are followed as sub tracks.
- Track 7-1Fish Omega 3 Fatty Acids- EPA and DHA
- Track 7-2Fruit and Vegetables, Soy Proteins
- Track 7-3Whole grains, Nuts and Legumes
- Track 7-4Phytochemicals and Polyphenols
- Track 7-5Sterols, Stanols, Phenols & Flavones
- Track 7-6Dietary Patterns for cardiovascular health
Weight management is an enduring approach to a healthy lifestyle and it comprises a balance of healthy eating and physical exercise to associate energy expenditure and energy intake. Sufferers would be delighted to find a relatively effortless way to handle this global public health issue through Nutraceuticals. There are different aspects in which weight issues can be managed from early stages of human life (childhood) like Marine bioactives supplements and probiotic supplementation, Soluble Dietary Fibers, Absorption Blockers and Thermogenic Ingredients for preventing obesity, Capsaicins and Catechins and other herbals as weight loss ingredients.
- Track 8-1Probiotic Supplementation
- Track 8-2Marine bioactives and supplements
- Track 8-3Herbal weight loss
- Track 8-4Absorption Blockers
- Track 8-5Thermogenic Ingredients
- Track 8-6Capsaicins and Catechins
- Track 8-7Soluble Dietary Fibers
Herbal medicine is the most established and still the most broadly utilized arrangement of prescription as a part of the world today. It is a solution made solely from plants. It is utilized as a part of all social orders and is basic to all societies there is a wide range of "sorts" of homegrown prescription that spring from various societies around the globe. All these have the utilization of restorative plants in like manner, however, they fluctuate in the plants they utilize, the way they get ready and utilize solutions from these plants, and the rationality of their treatment approaches. Distinctive societies may likewise utilize similar plants yet contrast by the way it is utilized, or the part they utilize. Natural Medicine is progressively being approved by logical examination which looks to comprehend the dynamic science of the plant. Numerous current pharmaceuticals have been demonstrated on or got from chemicals found in plants.
- Track 9-1Aromatherapy
- Track 9-2Phytotherapy
- Track 9-3Naturopathy
- Track 9-4Ethnomedicine
- Track 9-5Herbal Remedies
The practices, skill and knowledge gained on the basis of experiences of many indigenous cultures were the basis of treatment and diagnosis of mental and physical illnesses. Traditional medicine brings with it a long history of experience and successful medication of chronic diseases it played a vital role in provision of healthcare.
- Track 10-1Traditional Korean Medicine
- Track 10-2Traditional Japanese Medicine
- Track 10-3Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Track 10-4Traditional Tibetan Medicine
- Track 10-5Georgian Traditional Medicine
- Track 10-6Applications & Current Research in Traditional Medicine
- Track 10-7Ayurveda
- Track 10-8African Traditional medicine
- Track 10-9Homeopathy
Acupuncture involves the insertion of extremely thin needles through your skin at strategic points on your body. A key component of traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture is most commonly used to treat pain. Traditional Chinese medicine explains acupuncture as a technique for balancing the flow of energy or life force — known as qi or chi (CHEE) — believed to flow through pathways (meridians) in your body. By inserting needles into specific points along these meridians, acupuncture practitioners believe that your energy flow will re-balance. In contrast, many Western practitioners view the acupuncture points as places to stimulate nerves, muscles and connective tissue. Some believe that this stimulation boosts your body's natural painkillers and increases blood flow
- Track 11-1Traditional Chinese Medicine in Acupuncture
- Track 11-2Acupuncture Techniques
- Track 11-3Acupuncture and Neurology
- Track 11-4Japanese Acupuncture
- Track 11-5Korean Acupuncture
- Track 11-6Chinese Acupuncture
- Track 11-7Auricular medicine
- Track 11-8Veterinary acupunture
Diet containing Nutraceuticals are being utilized to improve animal’s well-being which resulted in there increasing popularity among the veterinary professionals. The wide availability of these products in multiple forms included in the feed of animal for the treatment and prevention of common diseases like cancer, osteoarthritis, cognitive dysfunction and cardiovascular disease clinical trials are also proving there efficacy among animal species. Veterinary nutraceuticals are also being employed to improve Livestock production and quality.
- Track 12-1Companion animal Nutrition
- Track 12-2Livestock Nutrition
- Track 12-3Aquatic Nutrition
This track gives a brief view on recent innovations in Nutraceuticals field which are said to be the future upsurge in global public health issue. Nutricosmetics, new generation skin supplements for beauty and skin health. Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics, Food polymers in delivering dietary bio-actives. And the Safety and Efficacy of emerging Nutraceuticals in global market are categorised as sub tracks.
- Track 14-1New generation skin supplements
- Track 14-2Food Polymers in Delivering Dietary Bio-actives
- Track 14-3Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics
- Track 14-4Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics
- Track 14-5Safety and Efficacy of Nutraceuticals
- Track 14-6Molecular nutrition and molecular medicine
The global Nutraceuticals product and Natural Medicines market has shown consistent growth during the past few years. This tendency is anticipated to endure during the forecast period due to increasing consumer spending on nutritious and healthy functional foods and dietary supplements globally.
Nowadays, consumers are more health conscious, more aware, and better informed on nutrition- aided products that come in different formats designed in multiple setups like Protein powders, Protein food supplements, Baby foods or cereal mixes, High protein food supplements, Slimming diets, Instant protein soups, Protein base for cosmetic products, Poultry and animal nutrition products and Low calorie diet foods.
- Track 15-1Protein powders
- Track 15-2Protein food supplements
- Track 15-3Baby foods or cereal mixes
- Track 15-4Slimming diets
- Track 15-5Protein base for cosmetic products
- Track 15-6Poultry and animal nutrition products
- Track 15-7Low calorie diet foods
- Track 15-8Liquid proteins for health tonics
People have been using natural products to enhance beauty since ancient times its revived again by the growing trend in using herbal and natural products this gave rise to the Nutricosmetics industry parallel to the chemical cosmetics and promoted research research in this field these can be ingestible or topically applied natural health products that enhance the function and appearance of Skin, eyes, nails and hair.
- Track 16-1Eye care Nutraceuticals
- Track 16-2Skin care Nutraceuticals
- Track 16-3Hair care Nutraceuticals
Marine niutraceuticals are derived from marine Life forms which includes nearly 80% of earths Life forms many invertebrates like sponges, bryozoans, tunicates, sea slugs along with many different marine life forms were utilised to derive thousands of secondary metabolites and bioactive compounds which possess anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antiviral, antiparasitic, antifibrotic activities along with properties to modulate many physiological pathways by inhibiting or activating enzymes and transcription factors.
- Track 17-1Obesity/antiobese marine nutraceuticals
- Track 17-2Antioxidant marine nutraceuticals
- Track 17-3Anti-inflammatory marine nutraceuticals
- Track 17-4Antihypertensive marine nutraceuticals
- Track 17-5Macro algal and Micro algal Nutraceuticals
- Track 17-6Fucoidans: A potential ingredient of marine nutraceuticals
Ergogenic aids this term covers products that include dietary supplements for athletic performance and exercise these claim to improve endurance or strength, increase tolerance for more intense training and exercise efficiency these dietary supplements which are been marketed for athletic performance and exercise cannot substitute a healthy diet but for certain types of activity some are found to be promising.
- Track 18-1Whey Protein supplements
- Track 18-2Amino acid supplements
- Track 18-3Anabolic supplements
- Track 18-4Iron supplements
- Track 18-5Dehydroepiandrosterone supplements (DHEA)
- Track 18-6Zinc supplements
- Track 18-7Potassium supplements
- Track 18-8Magnesium supplements
- Track 18-9Calcium supplements
- Track 18-10Creatinine Supplements
Yoga is Indian body of knowledge which is said to be more than 5000 years old the exercises and asana’s such as mediation, breathing techniques, relaxation exercises performed in a selective manner are said to help people with health conditions which might be physical or psychological. Yoga is stated to be union between the limited self and divine self.
- Track 19-1Types of yoga therapies
- Track 19-2Yoga therapy for women health
- Track 19-3Yoga therapy for men health
- Track 19-4Yoga & Modern Health Care
The assessment, diagnosis and treatment of disease and disability through physical means is physiotherapy. Rather than alternate medicine it is generally held within the sphere of conventional medicine as it is based on the principles of modern medical science it utilizes specially designed equipment and exercise to improve or regain physical abilities of patients by teaching techniques for improved physical movement, injury prevention, and pain relief.
- Track 20-1Respiratory physiotherapy
- Track 20-2Ergonomics
- Track 20-3Musculoskeletal orthopedics
- Track 20-4Neurological physiotherapy
- Track 20-5Sports physiotherapy
From the time of extraction, processing through distribution and storage to the final consumption of the product throughout the process the quality and nutritional content should be maintained to have consumer acceptability for any food product and to avoid any action by the government nutraceutical products should be evaluated for stability and shelf life. Only if the nutraceutical product is consumed when the bioactive substances is present in the designated amount the physiological benefits of the product are achieved.
- Track 21-1Safety testing
- Track 21-2Deformulation
- Track 21-3Chemical analysis
- Track 21-4Organoleptic properties
- Track 21-5Active ingredients
- Track 21-6Novel approaches
- Track 21-7Food quality and safety
- Track 21-8Rancidity
- Track 21-9Toxicity Screening
- Track 21-10Effect of various factors
In pharmaceutical industry tablets, capsules and syrups are the commonly used delivery systems for hydrophobic drugs there oral delivery is preferred through edible systems some of these are biopolymer particles, Nano emulsions, micro emulsions and liposomes. Due to the budding enthusiasm for prevention of diseases through diet nowadays beverages and foods like cheese, yogurt, milk, breads etc. are utilised as vehicles for various nutraceuticals.
- Track 22-1Bioavailability and Bioactivity
- Track 22-2Physiochemical properties of nutraceuticals
- Track 22-3Protective delivery systems
- Track 22-4Emulsions
- Track 22-5Biopolymer based nano-delivery system
- Track 22-6Liposomes
The increase in lifestyle diseases along with life expectancy caused the emergence of nutraceuticals as a necessity especially in developed countries. Food laws vary in every country and are the basis of regulation for products such as health foods, nutraceuticals and dietary supplements. Harmonization of food regulation laws should be present.
- Track 23-1Food laws
- Track 23-2Regulation of quality
- Track 23-3Organic food regulations
- Track 23-4Health claims
Nutrition reacted diseases caused due to deficiencies or excess resulting in illness which include diabetes mellitus, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, excess of diet causes obesity and eating disorders. The requirement of human body are different types of minerals and vitamins which are not produced in the body so are up taken from the diet these are essential for prevention of diseases these disorders tend to occurs when there absorption is not happening in sufficient amounts from the diet.
- Track 24-1Dietary approaches
- Track 24-2Cardiovascular diseases
- Track 24-3Lifestyle related disorders
- Track 24-4Malnutrition disorders
- Track 24-5Anemia
- Track 24-6Vitamin and mineral deficiency diseases
- Track 24-7Obesity
The branch of Science concerned with medicinal drugs obtained from plants or other natural sources Pharmacognosy is in the strict feeling of the word came after investigation of phytochemicals. In a smaller sense the terms are regularly used to depict the substantial number of auxiliary metabolic mixes found in plants.
A neurocognitive dearth is a drop or impairment of cognitive function in one of these areas, but particularly when physical changes can be seen to have occurred in the brain, such as after neurological illness, mental illness, drug use, or brain injury.
- Track 27-1Computational and Mathematical modelling of dementia
- Track 27-2Post stroke dementia
- Track 27-3Subcortical vascular dementia
- Track 27-4Mixed dementia
- Track 27-5Multi-infarct dementia
- Track 27-6Young onset dementia
- Track 27-7Sleep and dementia
- Track 27-8White matter and dementia
- Track 27-9Stroke-related dementia
- Track 27-10Parkinson dementia