Call for Abstract
13th International Congress on Advances in Natural Medicines, Nutraceuticals & Neurocognition, will be organized around the theme “Transforming natural nutriments to active doctrines for health”
Nutraceuticals 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nutraceuticals 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Dietary Supplements & Functional Foods – A product envisioned for absorption that contains a "dietary ingredient" intended to enhance additional nutritional value to the diet. It is proved that dietary supplements intake has predominantly increased beneficial effects on human health. Such topic is chosen as a main track to discuss in this conference that comprises of vitamin, mineral & protein supplements and herbal supplements, Omega 3- fatty acids, Soy Phytoestrogens- Isoflavones and other antioxidants as its sub tracks which are efficient in their own ways.
- Track 1-1Omega 3- fatty acids- DHA/EPA
- Track 1-2Soy Phytoestrogens- Isoflavones
- Track 1-3Antioxidants
- Track 1-4Iron Supplements
- Track 1-5High protein supplements
Multivitamin supplements are vitamins with specific health claims beyond their usual physiologic function. Vitamins are micronutrients which are required in very small amounts for specific physiologic processes. Vitamins-D, Vitamin-B, Vitamin-A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E supplements are not just used to treat deficiency diseases but also for medicinal purposes
- Track 2-1Vitamin D Supplements
- Track 2-2Vitamin B Supplements
- Track 2-3Vitamin A Supplements
- Track 2-4Vitamin C Supplements
- Track 2-5Vitamin E Supplements
Bodybuilding supplements are dietary supplements precisely marketed to those involved in bodybuilding, weightlifting and athletics. Among the most widely used are vitamins, protein, branched-chain amino acids (BCAA), glutamine, essential fatty acids, meal replacement products, creatine, weight loss products and testosterone boosters. They may be marketed as a product to replace meals, enhance weight gain, promote weight loss or improve athletic performance. We have different aspects to use these such as muscle building, muscle recovery etc.
Weight supplements are used in the context of medicine, health, or physical fitness, refers to a reduction or increase of the total body mass. These supplements are helpful for weight gain and weight loss with no physical effort
- Track 4-1Weight loss supplements
- Track 4-2Weight gain supplements
Protein supplements may refer to dietary supplements, Bodybuilding supplements like Protein powders, Protein Bars and Protein Shakes. They are helpful as a fuel source to the human body. We have different kinds of protein shakes for children, women, elders, athletes etc
- Track 5-1Whey Protein supplements
- Track 5-2High protein supplements
- Track 5-3Organic protein supplements
- Track 5-4Sports Protein supplements
Bioactives are specific compounds present in food, which help in stimulating health benefits. They are derived from marines sources like Seaweed, Algae, Fishes, Shellfishes. Botanical and other natural ingredients like Fruits, Root crops, Cereals, Nuts and Seeds, Pulses, Edible Oils, etc; Foods that contain such bioactives are at times called Nutraceuticals. These biocatives show significant impact on human health. This track precisely consist sub tracks like Tissue regeneration and disease prevention, Regulation of stem cell function, Skin penetration and oral absorption, Anti Inflammatory Diet.
- Track 6-1Tissue regeneration and disease prevention
- Track 6-2Regulation of stem cell function
- Track 6-3Prevention of chronic inflammation
- Track 6-4Skin penetration and oral absorption
Prebiotics are indigestible carbohydrates that act as sustenance for probiotics. When prebiotics and probiotics are combined, they form a synbiotic. Proved results of prebiotics and probiotics beneficial health effects on human body made this conference to elite this topic as one of the main track of this session and which deals with few more essential topics like Prebiotics and Probiotics role in human gastrointestinal, skin and oral health, Lactobacillus sps And Probiotic Nutrition, Fructoiligosaccharides, Risks and side-effects of prebiotics and probiotics over human body as its sub tracks.
- Track 7-1Lactobacillus sps
- Track 7-2Probiotic Nutrition
- Track 7-3Probiotics in gastrointestinal health
- Track 7-4Probiotics in skin and oral health
- Track 7-5Fructoiligosaccharides
- Track 7-6Risks and Side-effects
Nutraceuticals role in cancer therapy holds the promise that they are prominent active doctrines against cancer cells. The impact of different types of nutraceuticals derived from herbals like Phenolic Acids and Phytochemicals Resveratrol, Quercetin and Catechins, Lycopene, Genistein and Curcumin, Dietary Fiber and Phytoestrogens, Vitamin C and E, Cruciferous Vegetables, over cancer and Combinatorial therapy are major keypoints
- Track 10-1Phenolic Acids and Phytochemicals
- Track 10-2Dietary Fiber and Phytoestrogens
- Track 10-3Vitamin C and E as Nutraceuticals
- Track 10-4Resveratrol, Quercetin and Catechins
- Track 10-5 Lyocopene, Genistein and Curcumin
- Track 10-6Cruciferous Vegetables and Cancer Prevention
- Track 10-7Combinatorial therapy
Recent research innovations in Nutraceuticals allied with heart disease inhibition are the key motives to choose this topic as one of the main tracks and can be seen as one of the highlights of this conference. Marine derived components like Fish Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Herbals like Sterols, Stanols, Phenols & Flavones, Phytochemicals and Polyphenols and other dietary components like Fruit and Vegetables, Soy Proteins and Whole grains, Nuts and Legumes, cardiovascular diseases and Dietary Patterns are followed as sub tracks.
- Track 11-1Fish Omega 3 Fatty Acids- EPA and DHA
- Track 11-2Fruit and Vegetables, Soy Proteins
- Track 11-3Whole grains, Nuts and Legumes
- Track 11-4Phytochemicals and Polyphenols
- Track 11-5Sterols, Stanols, Phenols & Flavones
- Track 11-6Dietary Patterns for cardiovascular health
Weight management is an enduring approach to a healthy lifestyle and it comprises a balance of healthy eating and physical exercise to associate energy expenditure and energy intake. Sufferers would be delighted to find a relatively effortless way to handle this global public health issue through Nutraceuticals. There are different aspects in which weight issues can be managed from early stages of human life (childhood) like Marine bioactives supplements and probiotic supplementation, Soluble Dietary Fibers, Absorption Blockers and Thermogenic Ingredients for preventing obesity, Capsaicins and Catechins and other herbals as weight loss ingredients.
- Track 12-1Probiotic Supplementation
- Track 12-2Marine bioactives and supplements
- Track 12-3Herbal weight loss
- Track 12-4Absorption Blockers
- Track 12-5Thermogenic Ingredients
- Track 12-6 Capsaicins and Catechins
- Track 12-7Soluble Dietary Fibers
This track gives a brief view on recent innovations in Nutraceuticals field which are said to be the future upsurge in global public health issue. Nutricosmetics, new generation skin supplements for beauty and skin health. Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics, Food polymers in delivering dietary bio-actives. And the Safety and Efficacy of emerging Nutraceuticals in global market are categorised as sub tracks.
- Track 13-1Nutricosmetics
- Track 13-2New generation skin supplements
- Track 13-3Food Polymers in Delivering Dietary Bio-actives
- Track 13-4Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics
- Track 13-5Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics
- Track 13-6Safety and Efficacy of Nutraceuticals
The global Nutraceuticals product and Natural Medicines market has shown consistent growth during the past few years. This tendency is anticipated to endure during the forecast period due to increasing consumer spending on nutritious and healthy functional foods and dietary supplements globally.
Nowadays, consumers are more health conscious, more aware, and better informed on nutrition- aided products that come in different formats designed in multiple setups like Protein powders, Protein food supplements, Baby foods or cereal mixes, High protein food supplements, Slimming diets, Instant protein soups, Protein base for cosmetic products, Poultry and animal nutrition products and Low calorie diet foods.
- Track 14-1Protein powders
- Track 14-2Protein food supplements
- Track 14-3Baby foods or cereal mixes
- Track 14-4High protein food supplements
- Track 14-5Slimming diets
- Track 14-6Instant protein soups
- Track 14-7Protein base for cosmetic products
- Track 14-8Poultry and animal nutrition products
- Track 14-9Low calorie diet foods
- Track 14-10Liquid proteins for health tonics
A neurocognitive dearth is a drop or impairment of cognitive function in one of these areas, but particularly when physical changes can be seen to have occurred in the brain, such as after neurological illness, mental illness, drug use, or brain injury.